I am a Southern Oregon on location portrait photographer, which means that I come to you or I can meet you at a pre-determined location to capture memories for you that tell a story about who you are. Wedding, Engagement, Boudoir, Beauty, Family, Child, Baby, Senior Year, and Pets are some of the sessions available. Group sessions for proms, sports, dance, business, school events, charity events, and much more can be arranged as well. The focus in every session is capturing your true emotions, spirit and personality.
If you have any questions or comments, or would just like to discuss a session, please do not hesitate to call me at 541-660-4348 or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . If emailing, please include your name, email address or other contact information, type of session desired (Senior portraits, family, just for fun pics, boudoir, special event, etc)
About Sharing and Discussing Images on this Site:
How to purchase prints from J Chase Photography:
1. Find and select your favorite images.
2. Click "Add to Cart" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. In pop-up screen, choose your product or print size and then click "Add and go to Cart"
You will notice that once you are ready to check out you will be taken to a Zenfolio cart. Zenfolio is our partner and handles on online secure payments.
Once you are in the cart:
1. Crop the image to the size of the print that you choose. Choose your paper type, dont be afraid of the Metallic!!
2. Choose "Frame and Mount" to add your mounting option, so your prints are ready to hang on the wall when they arrive.
3. Proceed through the checkout process.
Once I receive your order, I will make sure it looks its best, and remove any distracting items that may be present, do any retouching that may be necessary or requested. When i feel your photos meet my quality standards, I approve the order and send it off to a professional photo lab that will produce your prints and send them directly to the address you have provided.
Photography Gift Certificates available! The perfect gift for your favorite Southern Oregon Area family!